The feature of the deburring tools we have developed at TAVZER TEKNIK is that it is a flexibly mounted spindle tool which automatically cleans burrs off the edge deflections of steel, aluminum, plastic, brass and other materials in the applied program making it possible to create a clean surface. Dimensional differences on these edges, work pieces and molds with complex contours can then be applied on CNC machines up to their final finish. These tools are designed for edge deburring, chamfering, countersinking and scraping. The tools do not require additional installations on the machine. The tool is automatically changed using the tool changer and is driven directly from the machine spindle. The contour required for deburring is programmed by machine axes, where the extendable spindle automatically follows the actual workpiece contour and burrs evenly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Designed for edge deburring, chamfering, countersinking and scraping.
– Tools can be used in all kinds of materials.
– Tools runs silently.
– Radial and axial compatibility.
– Tools allow automatic tool change and those are easy to use.
– The hardness adjustment can be made without removing it from the top of the machine with the easy pressure adjustment ring on the outside.
– They do not require maintenance.