TT-D10 allows cleaning of burrs on the parts during the machining process. It offers economical solutions at TAVZER TEKNIK. The biggest advantage of the TT-D10 tool is it removes burrs on variable surfaces with upward movement, compensating for surface variations with 5-10mm of downward movement
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- This tool is for use in vertical machining centers, in automatic lathes etc
- The TT-D10 is driven directly on the machine spindle.
- 20mm 16mm 12mm 10mm weld-on shank model is also available (ICS version)
- The adjustment mechanism is easily adjusted from the outside of the tool.
- Speed: 5.000 – 8.000 rpm Feed: 2000-4000 mm/min. We recommend running the spindle speed at 5000 rpm. Maximum speed is 8000 rpm.
- Down deviation : Down to 10 mm.
- ER-11, ER-16, ER-20, etc. collet diameters are prepared at buyer’s request.
- It can be used in all kinds of machines with its small compact design.
- Automatically compensates for workpieces with undefined edges and differences between programmed and actual workpiece contours.
TT-D10 has 2 settings. Primary setting is hardness setting from weldon shank. The second adjustment is made with the ring in the middle of the tool and the length of the tool is extended.