TT-UP10 allows cleaning of burrs on the parts during the machining process. It offers economical solutions at TAVZER TEKNIK. The biggest advantage of the TT-UP10 tool is the removal of burrs in the corners and edges of inside the holes. It can compensate for edge and corner deviations with 5-10mm upward movement.
FEATURES, BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- This tool is for use in vertical machining centres, in automatic lathes
- 16mm 12mm 10mm weld-on shank model is optionally shipped (ICS version)
- The TT-UP10 is driven directly on the machine spindle.
- The adjustment mechanism is easily adjusted from the outside of the tool.
- Speed: 5.000 – 8.000 rpm Feed: 2000-4000 mm/min. We recommend running the spindle speed at 5000 rpm. Maximum speed is 8000 rpm. Up deviation : up to 10 mm.
- ER-11, ER-16, ER-20, etc. collet diameters are also available
- It can be used in all kinds of machines with its small compact design.
- Automatically compensates for workpieces with undefined edges and differences between programmed and actual workpiece contours.