The feature of the deburring tools we have developed at TAVZER TEKNIK is that it is a flexibly mounted spindle tool which automatically cleans burrs off the edge deflections of steel, aluminum, plastic, brass and other materials in the applied program making it possible to create a clean surface. Dimensional differences on these edges, work pieces and molds with complex contours can then be applied on CNC machines up to their final finish. These tools are designed for edge deburring, chamfering, countersinking and scraping. The tools do not require additional installations on the machine. The tool is automatically changed using the tool changer and is driven directly from the machine spindle. The contour required for deburring is programmed by machine axes, where the extendable spindle automatically follows the actual workpiece contour and burrs evenly.
TT-FLX10 allows cleaning of burrs on the parts during the machining process. It offers economical solutions at TAVZER TEKNIK. The flexibility of the TT-FLXF10 tool is its biggest advantage. Due to its flexibility, the TT-FLX10 follows undefined edges in the workpiece. as a result it can compensate for 5-10mm edge deviations. TT-FLX10 The pressure applied to the edge of the workpiece can be adjusted simply by an outside adjustment pressure mechanism. The TT-FLX10 is driven directly on the machine spindle.
FEATURES, BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Designed for edge deburring, chamfering, countersinking and scraping.
- The TT-FLX10 is driven directly on the machine spindle.
- Tools can be used with all kinds of materials.
- Tool runs silently.
- Radial and axial compatibility.
- Tools allow automatic tool change and are easy to use.
- The pressure adjustment can be made without removing it from the top of the machine with the easy adjustment ring on the outside.
- They do not require maintenance.
- Can be used in vertical machining centres, in automatic lathes etc.
- 20mm 16mm 12mm 10mm weld-on shank versions are also available (ICS version)
- Maximum deflection: 5mm (10mm with 100mm long burr ), Lateral Deflection: 5 degree
- Speed: 3.000 – 8.000 rpm Feed: 2000-4000 mm/min. We recommend running the spindle speed at 5000 rpm.
- ER-11, ER-16, ER-20, etc. collet diameters are prepared at buyer’s request..
- It can be used in all kinds of machines with its small compact design.
- Automatically compensates for workpieces with undefined edges, differences between programmed actual workpiece contours.
TT-FLX10 has adjustment mechanism in weldon shank and adjustment ring. So that the tool has two adjustment mechanisms , different size and scructure of mechanism is the most important distinguishing feature of the that tool.
(When programming the workpiece in the machine, we recommend that you program the direction of the corner contour program, a radius instead of a corner. Increase spindle speed and replace deburring milling cutter for smoother burrs. If it gets irregular burrs, fix the machine’s feed rate and reduce it if necessary. If the feed rate is too low, increase the feed rate a little. Always ensure that the milling cutter is pre-tensioned. Position the tool position so that it deviates 1-3 mm to the workpiece.)